Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As Director of Digital Strategy and Accounts you will grow our strategic digital marketing services and champion our team as forerunners in the healthcare industry. Leveraging your knowledge of the healthcare industry and strategic consultation experience, you’ll deepen existing client relationships and expand our reputation as thought leaders. Through your engagement with our clients and industry experts, you’ll identify leading strategies for how healthcare systems can best position their digital marketing. You will lead our clients through journey mapping for their patients, and you’ll deliver well-crafted roadmaps and proposals to our clients. Drawing upon your deep expertise in digital marketing, technology, and client services, you’ll drive our team of strategists and account directors to bring our best thinking to clients. Your strategies will continue to mature our discipline and your guidance will inspire our accounts team to reach their full potential.
Be an expert:
- Present as an expert voice on behalf of MedTouch in conference speeches, blogs, podcasts, webinars, white papers, etc.
- Lead research to develop strategic perspectives for new and existing client marketing programs.
- Build a library of strategic offerings and the mechanisms to customize and implement those offerings for each unique client.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and leverage the evolving MedTouch service catalog for our clients.
- Advise company leadership on healthcare digital marketing strategy including emerging practices.
Bring your expertise to clients:
- Serve as the SME on digital marketing strategy for healthcare systems.
- Plan and direct strategy workplans that identify and meet clients’ needs and integrate MedTouch services.
- Identify patterns in client needs and develop reusable assets to keep MedTouch ahead of emerging client strategy needs.
- Develop monthly or quarterly client strategy reports or workshops to continuously raise the bar for clients’ strategy.
- Understand and use client data to create effective stories that demonstrate value.
- Ask “have you thought about this?” questions – unlock opportunities to expand clients’ strategy.
- Contribute to Business Development in sales calls, presentations, RFP responses, etc.
- Travel to meet clients and prospects onsite 2-3 times per month that average 1-2 days each.
Be an influencer for our team:
- Establish the process, methodology, and best practices for strategic services and accounts at MedTouch.
- Collaborate with the Accounts team to direct and set clients’ strategy.
- Create a culture of service excellence, understanding our clients’ needs and advocating for their perspective in internal meetings.
- Review client proposals and SOWs and present to client C-suites ROI, vision, and executive reports.
- Serve as a member of the leadership team with other Directors; contribute and engage with our team and the overall MedTouch culture and ethos.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing with 2+ years at an agency, or in consulting.
- 4+ years’ experience as an Account Manager/Director or in a similar client relationship management role.
- 4+ years’ experience with healthcare systems.
- A reputation of strategic thought leadership and proven history of presentations, blogs, podcasts, etc. that showcase your expertise.
- Thoughtful and thought-provoking delivery of complex and personalized strategy that builds clients’ confidence and piques their interest for more.
- A penchant for identifying opportunities to provide additional services and consultation.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs and maintain a general understanding of all things digital.
- Talent in building relationships, leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve objectives.
- Experience developing teams through mentorship, leadership, and inspiration.
- An innate ability to identify digital trends, predict their impact, and preemptively provide strategic solutions for clients.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees always welcomed.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.