Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
We are seeking a lead analyst who can identify business trends and outcomes using data and analytics to help our clients make priority decisions. This individual will build upon our reputation of proven success by relaying data as actionable insights and story lines. They will look for opportunities to expand our engagement with clients by delivering comprehensive reports and value-driven strategy.
We’ve built a strong, close-knit, and fun work environment in Cedar Rapids that you don’t want to miss out on! As such, candidates who can join this team on-site are preferred.
You will mine data to:
- Develop measurements, track performance, and tailor plans to client goals and KPIs.
- Manage, create, and deploy site tagging using Google Tag Manager or equal.
- Develop ROI models for campaign reporting.
- Dive deep into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Collaboratively prepare monthly/quarterly client reports that provide new and creative recommendations.
You will work with strategy to:
- Advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as search, display, and other inbound marketing techniques.
- Proactively implement strategy work plans as client needs and requirements evolve.
- Produce integrated content, social and engagement reports and plan outcomes.
- Participate in value mapping of client goals and activity.
You will enhance client relationships by:
- Staying up-to-date with changing technology and leveraging the latest developments for MedTouch and our clients.
- Seeking out and taking advantage of opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
The job is just right if you have:
- A degree or certification in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar strategy position or interactive agency environment.
- Certified in Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Experience with Tag Managers and tag creations/deployment.
- Expert-level experience presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
- Working knowledge of best practices in website usability and design.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Exposure to large-scale web-related projects experience.
- Marketing funnel experience.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.