Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The digital marketing team at MedTouch helps healthcare organizations connect patients and members with the doctors, services, and care they need. Our strategist position helps support and drive these efforts forward by leveraging experience with PPC, Analytics, and digital marketing.
- Work with Account Directors to strategically advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as search, display, and other inbound marketing techniques.
- Create, optimize and daily manage campaigns for multiple clients using digital advertising platforms such as AdWords and Bing.
- Successfully manage day-to-day client interactions, looking for opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Utilize analytics for deep dives into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly client reports and provide new and creative recommendations for improvements and best practice solutions.
- Be an online advertising expert so our clients know that they can and should go to you for all of their purchasing and services inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and think constantly about how to best leverage the latest technological developments for MedTouch and our clients.
- Field client questions on analytics and online marketing.
The job is just right if you have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar strategy position or in an interactive agency environment.
- Completed a degree or certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Strong, current experience in Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Confidence in presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
- Experience in SEM, including campaign implementation and monitoring.
- Experience in reporting from web analytics tools.
- Certified by Google for AdWords and Analytics.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.