Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As Account Director you will take charge of valued, longstanding MedTouch accounts and keep them humming like well-oiled machines. As part of the MedTouch team, you will manage assigned accounts and leverage your extensive knowledge of your client’s needs. Your guidance will enable their continued success in digital marketing and ever-growing online presence.
- Sell and manage over $1M of client revenue by acting as a strategic advisor for clients and shepherding new opportunities through the sales process.
- Become an expert on MedTouch Services, who we are and why we’re the best for our clients.
- Learn the ins and outs of your MedTouch clients, their projects and their needs.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives.
- Develop sustainable business relationships built on the reliability and quality of your support.
- Serve as Project Coordinator for digital strategy team engagements.
- Serve as a client advisor on digital projects.
- Tactfully recommend MedTouch services based on clients’ best interests.
- Grow and develop in your role, which may lead to include management of account services staff.
- Travel 10-20% of the time to meet clients on site and at professional functions.
- Contribute and engage with our team and the overall MedTouch culture and ethos.
This role may be just right for you if you have:
- Energy, ambition and a “can do” attitude that contributes the right spirit to the client services team.
- Drive and tenacity to tackle your objectives and grow client accounts.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in the software, professional services or Interactive Agency world.
- 4+ years of experience as a Web Account Manager, Interactive Account Executive or Director in the digital space.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs, or in other words, you are able to uphold a general understanding of many, many things.
- Unparalleled communications skills, you naturally exude tact and insight.
- Solid grasp of CMS technology at the conceptual level.
- Experience in coordinating small initiatives for clients.
- A capacity at handling bursts of stress.
- Experience using a CRM to manage sales process.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.