Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As a Senior .NET Developer Contractor at MedTouch, you will work with a team of skilled developers in our Boston office to create new functionality and enhance existing solutions for Sitecore CMS sites. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve process and implement new and interesting technologies.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites using the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews and a mentorship program.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile scrum team and participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Triage + resolve complex, systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
This role may be just right for you if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2+ years of development experience in a CMS such as Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Episerver, Drupal.
- Previous experience working in source control like Git or Subversion.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
- Familiarity with SQL Server.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
What We Can Offer You
- Market competitive rate.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.