Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As Strategic Marketing Manager at MedTouch, you will develop and execute marketing initiatives that generate and nurture leads. Your role will be to create innovative strategies that stretch across multiple platforms, tracking their impact in the market and alignment with our overall company objectives. Being a detail and data-enthusiast, you’ll continually assess and improve your marketing tactics based on evolving data. Working closely with our Design, Digital Marketing, and Content Teams, you’ll serve as the point person for all lead generation marketing initiatives and own the full lifecycle of these campaigns, from concept to completion.
- Generate qualified leads and measurably increase awareness of our brand and services.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and schedule with the Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Design, Inbound/Outbound and other internal teams to develop effective, targeted marketing materials.
- Manage content across website and social platforms.
- Distribute thought leadership from internal teams across mediums such as blogs, whitepapers, and case studies to build upon our brand identity as thought leaders.
- Ensure consistency of follow-up on leads generated by Strategic Marketing lead generation efforts across multiple platforms.
- Quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and articulate them to the specified target audience.
- Work with sales efforts to ensure leads are communicated with in a timely fashion, including engaging with customers, as needed, in-person or over the phone to nurture and qualify leads.
- Support and help coordinate other marketing initiatives, including but not limited to conferences, webinars, awards, and client appreciation efforts.
- Update, track and nurture qualified leads using Salesforce.
This role may be just right for you if you have:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related discipline.
- 5+ years of digital marketing success, lead/management role strongly preferred.
- Strong experience in delivering programs that leverage content marketing, inbound marketing, PPC, SEO and social media.
- Hustle + entrepreneurial instincts; you are a proactive self-starter with a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Insatiable drive to succeed and a natural inclination toward soliciting and using feedback for continuous improvement.
- Advanced project management skills which allow you to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a tight, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork; you leverage collaborative relationships to achieve objectives and drive teams in completion of goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in your approach, including the ability to thrive in a dynamic, change-oriented work environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS or digital agency environment focused on healthcare.
- Experience tracking and nurturing prospects in Salesforce.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.