Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Strategy who will grow our strategic digital marketing services and champion our team as forerunners in the healthcare industry. Leveraging your expert knowledge of the healthcare industry and strategic consultation experience, you’ll deepen existing client relationships and expand our reputation as thought leaders. Since your ear is constantly to the ground, you effortlessly offer valuable, current insight and serve as a subject matter expert across all portfolios and teams.
Be an expert:
- Present as an expert voice on behalf of MedTouch in conference speeches, blogs, podcasts, webinars, white papers, etc.
- Lead research to develop strategic perspectives for new and existing client marketing programs.
- Advise company leadership on healthcare digital marketing strategy including emerging practices.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and leverage the evolving MedTouch service catalog for our clients.
Bring your expertise to clients:
- Serve as the SME on digital marketing strategy for healthcare systems.
- Plan and direct strategy workplans that identify and meet clients’ needs and integrate MedTouch services.
- Identify patterns in client needs and develop reusable assets to keep MedTouch ahead of emerging client strategy needs.
- Lead the creation and execution of journey mapping, personas, information architecture, and consumer testing.
- Develop monthly or quarterly client strategy reports or workshops to continuously raise the bar for clients’ strategy.
- Understand and use client data to create effective stories that demonstrate value.
- Drive to increase client engagement and satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Ask “have you thought about this?” questions – unlock opportunities to expand clients’ strategy.
- Contribute to Business Development in sales calls, presentations, RFP responses, etc.
- Travel to meet clients and prospects onsite 3 times per month that average 2-3 days each.
Lead and grow our strategy team:
- Lead a team of experts in search, digital marketing, content, design, and user experience.
- Set the standard for high quality creative services deliverables and manage the team to that standard.
- Establish the process, methodology, and best practices for strategic services at MedTouch.
- Collaborate with the Account Services Team to direct and set clients’ strategy.
- Serve as the connection between our creative services teams and our portfolios, including across MedTouch offices.
- Grow a strategy team that works across clients and portfolios.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar strategic digital marketing consulting role, with a minimum of 4 years in an agency or professional services environment.
- 6+ years’ experience in the healthcare vertical.
- A reputation of strategic thought leadership and proven history of presentations, blogs, podcasts, etc. that showcase your expertise.
- Thoughtful and thought-provoking delivery of complex and personalized strategy that builds clients’ confidence and piques their interest for more.
- A penchant for identifying opportunities to provide additional services and consultation.
- Talent in building relationships, leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve objectives.
- Experience growing a team through mentorship, leadership, and inspiration.
- An innate ability to identify digital trends, predict their impact, and preemptively provide strategic solutions for clients.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree; advanced degrees appreciated.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.